I live in the North Texas area and am happy to come and speak to your group. My passion is home, family, and parenting and sharing how these are the foundation for changing the world. I believe in God’s perfect design, the powerful influence of mothers, the sanctity of the home, the superiority of home education, and the desperate need to preserve our history. If you’d like to set up an interview or speaking engagement, please see my CONTACT page.
- In 2018 I spoke at the Great Homeschool Convention in Fort Worth Texas. The topic: A Laura Ingalls Education.
- Put on your trigger-shield before you read my article at Foundation for Economic Education on Privilege.
- I had the pleasure to visit with Bill Lockwood on the topic of School Choice on his radio program American Liberty. Listen here on YouTube.
- Listen to my interview on the West Texas Drive radio show on (you guessed it!) School Choice, specifically on my investigation into the surprising roots of school choice.
- In an interview with the Texas Tribune, a public school friend and I discussed how we both oppose school choice legislation, despite our differing educational stances.
- Listen to my guest appearance on the Readily Random podcast. The topic, of course, was homeschooling. This is a good one for those who would like to know more about me or about how homeschooling works. Enjoy!
© nickitruesdell.com 2009-2019. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to nickitruesdell.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.