Listen to my visit with Yvette Hampton on the Schoolhouse Rocked Podcast, where we discuss homeschooling multiple ages, loving language arts, and making history fun!
Listen wherever you get your podcasts, or watch on YouTube. Start here.
Part 1 – Loving Language Arts:
- Reading lays the foundation for language arts
- Simple copy work builds spelling and grammar skill on the foundation that reading lays
Part 2 – Bringing History to Life:
- Five steps to making History fun and relevant
- Using Historical Literature to make history come alive
- Making crafts to make history memorable
- Why teaching history chronologically is critical
- The importance of using primary sources when teaching history
Part 3: Making homeschool work with multiple ages
Anyone Can Homeschool: Overcoming Obstacles to Home Education, by Nicki Truesdell
Adams Synchronological Chart or Map of History – Historical Timeline Wall Panel, by Sebastian Adams
Now go and subscribe to the Schoolhouse Rocked Podcast, and stream the documentary with your family, your church, or your homeschool group!